Wednesday, August 1, 2012

By The Seashore

I’ve paired up with Crystal of Digital Scrap Fun to bring you a collab called By The Seashore, a great set of kits for beach layouts or other such adventures. Here is my version. It has 40 elements, several of them themed, but still all the essentials for any layout. There are 22 papers. I almost couldn’t help myself. I love making papers!

CutieFruity_BTS_preview

And the papers…

CutieFruity_BTS_paperpreview

My CT has had some fun with this one…

I have two freebies for you!

These 8.5x11 and 12inch templates are available as a facebook exclusive.  Click on over to the page to grab these png, tif, and psd files. The CutieFruity facebook page is the best place to stay “in the know” with what’s going on with CutieFruity, as well as qualify for weekly kit giveaways. I hope you’ll participate in the fun there!

freebiepreview

The other freebie is a word art! Download is linked to preview.

CF_BTS_BlogFreepreview

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails