Friday, December 12, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking knocks my socks

I've been scrapbooking a lot lately, and it's entirely fun. Digifree has a lot of great kits and such that I've perusing to see if I can find some good boy stuff. I've found lots. I love that I can do it one handed. I scrap when I'm nursing Shawn, so I know I have a few hours over the course of the day to dedicate to it. I do so much better at keeping up on the kids' scrapbooks when I have a baby around. Here's the latest page I did.Here's the next picture that I get to scrap. I'm disappointed with how it turned out, and I can't try again for a while because big sister took a fall off the bed while she was holding him and they both got hurt. He got a fat bloody lip and a bruise on his face. I was less than happy, but I've been a mom long enough to not freak out about the whole entirely scary I wanted to cry situation.

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Have you tried ikeagoddess@blogspot.com...I get so excited every day to see whats up for grabs. I

Related Posts with Thumbnails