Friday, February 13, 2009

Pay It Forward - first five

The first people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. However there are some limitations.

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, clothes, paper goods, or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

3 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

Wow! I hesitated to comment because that is a hefty responsibility to do it for 5 more people! But, I've seen your shop on Etsy before and LOVE your bibs (hilarious) and your belly bands (so practical for everyone who hates short shirts).

So, I'm ready to take the plunge and make 5 things for my readers, too. Should be fun!

Thanks!

valumama said...

So is it bad, that I am only commenting for totally selfish reasons? I LOVE some of the things you sell in your shop so much I will make 5 things for some of my friends:) thanks for the inspiration.
(p.s. thanks for your comments on our blog, it is fun to keep some of Sterling's friends up to date on our lives)

Unknown said...

Do you think I am allowed to do this? Because I would love something made for you. I love how you have all year to make it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails