Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good news from the new eye doctor

My husband took Katie to the new eye doctor this morning, since I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I really wanted to be there, but couldn't bear the thought of having him contract my flu and then infect his sweet family. From what I understand, things are "exactly how I said they were yesterday" according to my husband. From what he can remember, the new prescription is 20/40 in the good eye, and 20/50 in the lazy one, and two hours of patching during eye therapy. I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, She used to be 20/30 in the good eye, and it seems to have gotten worse (or John is incorrect). On the other hand, the bad eye has improved and both eyes are getting close to the same. I'm glad that I had her switch doctors from who who is very "experienced" (and hasn't updated his equipment since his office opened in the late 60's?) to one who has up to date equipment and current knowledge of his field. We go back in three months.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails