Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 10: Letter book template

You have 10 days to put this together and print it out so you can give this to a kid you love. I received a book like this for my baby shower from Amy and I loved it so much I stole her idea and made one for my secret santa on the baby forum I'm a part of (which doesn't include any babies anymore since they have all grown into toddlers). She loved it too! For some of them I used pictures of her family members.  The template enables you to put whatever pictures you like on the left and change the letters on the right. Send these off  for printing, throw them into a 4x6 size album and voila! For under $5 you can have a unique, awesome, useful gift for any kid you have on your list!

4 comments:

Amy J. said...

I am so glad you liked it! You are doing some amazing stuff...we really need to hang out! :) But the who wants to hang out with their AUNT!? :)

Amy J. said...

You really need to register at digifree and then lots of people will find your cool stuff!

Mad in Crafts said...

Okay, I came over here to thank you for the heads up on the Pandora sidebar and found this!!! Awesome! I am totally going to make one for my son and his cousin for stocking stuffers! Thanks! Twice!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails