Monday, May 3, 2010

Unconditional Love Freebie

SBA_UnconditionalLove_PreviewWhen I saw this kit I was in LOVE. This is perfect for Mother’s day. There are 51 elements, 17 papers, and a lower case alpha included in this kit.  I knew right away what  I should do with it: a layout about my husband’s sister. She is an awesome woman and has felt in the past like her chance to be a mother is passing her by. I want her to know on Mother’s day that she is special and loved by her nieces. She is a strong influence in their lives, without the hassle of changing diapers or being woken up in the middle of the night to clean up puke and comfort a sick child (I’m not bitter). Here is to Kimberly Ann and all the other wonderful Aunts everywhere that love children.Aunt Kim tiny

I have a gift to share with you and you still have a whole week to make it your own and have it printed. Spruce up an old frame for it and present it to your Mother, Grandmother, or Aunt on Sunday with a bouquet of flowers or my preference, a box of chocolates. Image is linked.

qp preview

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails