Thursday, September 30, 2010

Farewell My Summer Love

It was really cold here last week. I dug sweaters and warm slippers out of the dark corners of my closet. I had a cup of hot cocoa. I added an extra blanket on the bed. Summer is OVER! Buuuuttttt……you aren’t done scrapping the pictures from your summer flings yet, are you? No one is. Getting to those green and bright photos will cheer you right up come the dead of winter. So, just in time for all that, KnittinJen and MommyMeTime Scrapper have teamed up to bring you a mega kit full of all that great summer stuff. The preview only gives you a sampling of what is in the kit. Seriously, it’s huge. I love the little birds!MMTS_FMSL_PreviewFull

  sparkle tooth

CF_KJfmsl freebie

For  your freebie, (I LOVE GIVING AWAY FREEBIES!) I whipped up this little cluster frame (image linked). I hope you enjoy it! Happy Summer scrapping!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails