Saturday, October 2, 2010

A twofer - 2 plugs, 1 post.


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The designers at STS have created a huge, spooky, fun, adorable, giant-mega-collab kit for you this month - the theme, of COURSE, is Halloween! Pick it up, and scrap those fun costume moments!
Here's the full kit


Here are the embellishments


The papers


And if you have the great pix, but not so much time - pick up these excellent quick pages!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for subscribing. I wanted you to know that as a creative team member for Stuff to Scrap designers, I am obligated to advertise intermittently for the store and its designers in exchange for use of the digital scrapping products that allow me to give you freebies. I LOVE making freebies for you, and I love working with these great ladies, so I hope that you will look through their stores. They are the whole reason you even GET free stuff from me. There is no way I could keep up with a few freebies a week if not for these talented gals. So thanks so much, KnittinJen, Scraps By Andrea, and Meagan's Creations. You are awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails