Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

I know we have yet to get to the big Thursday and even more, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but Scraps by Andrea and Christin’s Creations are ready to give you your Christmas gift early. I got mine, and I love it. The colors are a little off traditional and great for the whole winter season and beyond. Holly Jolly Christmas is a mega kit containing: 58 papers, including a cardstock pack and 112 elements! Plus a full alpha!preview

!CF nativity

If you are interested in having a ton of fun at family gatherings, maybe you would be interested in  marrying into the family? My husband’s younger brother (above) is hilarious and single! He is great with kids (as you can see above) and a really hard worker. Prerequisites for a blind date include the desire to live on a farm, and have me as your sister-in-law. I promise, he is a lot cuter than this picture does him justice.  Come on single girls, he is sick of sitting at the kids table.

Sorry, Trent, I had to. I love you bunches, Bud.

!CF_WISH

This second layout is from the last speed scrap I was at. 7 instructions, one hour, and you get a whole layout and a prize! I know I already plugged the speed scraps this week, but seriously, I can’t say enough good things about them.  In this LO is my son’s little friend Selina. Isn't she cute?

Hop over to Andrea and Christin’s blogs to get the links for this awesome kit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails