Monday, February 28, 2011

Let Your Light Shine – free full size kit

For the final round of the Designer Darling contest at Stuff to Scrap, I created a full size kit with a lighthouse theme. I saw a poster with a lighthouse, and these beautiful blues, yellow lights, and red stripes on the lighthouse. The poster had the scripture “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father, which art in Heaven.” I felt like this was what I needed to work on.

I hope this is a “good work”. There are 15 papers, 27 elements, and a full alpha. You can get “Let Your Light Shine” as well as the other 9 finals kits from the other contestants for free in the Designer Darling forum at Stuff to Scrap, here. You have to be registered. I would also appreciate while you are there, if you’d hop on over to the voting thread and click the button next to CutieFruity.

nature_walk Temple_square

In addition to this whole kit being free, I made the layout above into an 8.5x11  quickpage. You can download that here. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails