Friday, March 4, 2011

April is my month!

I am so excited that even though I didn’t “win” the design contest, Stuff to Scrap is still interested in having me on as a guest designer for the month of April. This is perfect for me, as I wasn’t really interested in winning, but I wanted to see what it would be like to be a designer. I’m so excited for the opportunity to see if I am a good fit for the store, and if designing is a good fit for my family and our schedule.

Because I am under contract with STS, I will be pulling all the freebie links this weekend. I need some things to load into the store come April. I have a lot of designing to do this month, and combine that with my husband returning from a year in Afghanistan next week, this is going to be a BIG month around here. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails