Saturday, April 16, 2011

Double Duty Day

I have a double post for you. I have been scrapping like mad, and designing like crazy lately. I need to catch up and share with you all that I have been doing!

First up is AmyDane Designs Something Beautiful kit. It has a few butterflies in honor of a very special someone. To find out more about it, you’ll have to get the kit at Stuff to Scrap. The story is touching. I used this kit at a Speed Scrap, and since it was slow, I did TWO layouts during the scrap, and got them both in on time! It was fun!ADD_SB_previewfull (600 x 600)

CF_IV  CF_bathroom

One is of my daughter getting an IV, and the other is from my bathroom makeover a while back. And just for added measure, I scrapped a picture of my kids and their great grandparents with this kit. The font on this page is called eight-fifteen. For the split photo, I used 4 rectangle shapes with drop shadows, Made my photo big enough to cover it all, copied my photo to make 4 copies, and then clipped them to the  shapes.

CF_ggpa

Next  up is a kit just in time for Easter from Scraps By Andrea called A Bunny’s Tale. There are some really awesome patterned papers in here, PLUS a separate cardstock and polka dot paper pack are available!SBA_ABT_PreviewSM

CF_easter1500 CF_wake1500 

The second layout I did for the Scraplift Challenge in the STS forums this month. Such a great layout to glean from. Any time I get in a scrapping funk, I head straight to the forum to see if there is a challenge that peaks my interest. You get points for doing challenges at STS, and once you get so many, you earn a gift certificate to the store to buy anything your heart desires!

CF_SBA_ABTAlphaPreview

I made a little alpha to go with Andrea’s kit. It has just upper case, with separate letters and a contact sheet. Click the pic to download. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

AmyDane Designs said...

Love your layouts with Something Beautiful, Paula! We have put it on sale for a week in honor of your spotlight. Great work, girl! :)
Dana & Amy

PRINCESSPMJ said...

thank-you

Related Posts with Thumbnails