Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Natalie by CutieFruity

This is Natalie.  She is my niece.

This little miracle was born 7 weeks early at 3lbs 13oz, and only had to stay in the NICU for 2 weeks. She is now 4 months old and weighs over 8lbs, finally the size of a newborn. We all oooh and aaah over tiny baby clothes, but Natalie’s are really REALLY tiny. She’s just barely grown out of preemie size.

This is Natalie, my newest kit.

Inspired by all those tiny clothes, in the brightest girly colors that are so popular right now, Natalie has 16 papers and 30 elements in flourishes, flowers, frames, and flair, and more.  You can pick it up in the CutieFruity store at STS. It has been quality checked to meet Stuff to Scrap’s high standards.

To go with this kit, I made a little add-on freebie with three papers and four elements. You can get it here.

 

I’d love to see what you have done with this kit. Now that I’m a designer at Stuff to Scrap, you can upload layouts completed with CutieFruity products in the STS gallery. Here are some of the layouts I did with Natalie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails