Monday, October 10, 2011

Scrap prices: Why they are going up

If you take a trip over to CutieFruity at Stuff to Scrap, you might notice there are some price increases, and I want to explain what is going on.

I feel bad about raising prices. Other stores are selling their kits at an average of $4.99, and STS was selling most kits for $3.99. As designers, we decided we could better compete in the scrap marketplace by changing our prices to reflect our high quality standards. The best that I could do was to combine all the “extras” in the kits I have already put in the store with their “mother” kits. For instance, Vintage Romance was a full size kit selling for $3.99, and there was also a coordinating worn paper pack selling for $1.99. I’ve combined them into one kit, and changed the price to $4.99. I did the same for Peach Orchard with the 3 full sets of alphas, and for Natalie and her glitter sheets. From now on I will keep including “extras” in the kits: glitter sheets, cardstocks, worn papers, or alphas, or all of the above! You will find that this is actually a great value because all CutieFruity kits will be jammed full of goodies.

My hope is that you will find that this is still a great buy and not feel burdened about having to add that second item to your cart. You’ll get the whole huge kit as part of one set of downloads. I really appreciate your business, and seeing what you create with CutieFruity products. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails