Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girly Girl

I’m pleased to present the newest kit to be stocked in the CutieFruity store at Stuff to Scrap, Girly Girl. I had a request to create a girly kit in pinks and browns, and this is what I came up with. I added a lot of glitz to make it even more fun to look at.

It has 20 papers, 36 elements, and a lower alpha and is normally selling for $4.99, BUT through Cyber Monday, the ENTIRE STORE is on sale for 50% off, that make Girly Girl and all the other CutieFruity creations $2.50. (Fresh Baked is part of the November BAK and does not qualify without a coupon). You can also participate in the featured designer challenge and get a set of six quickpages for free at the end of the week.

Here is what my lovely creative team did with Girly Girl. Some of them have freebies on their blogs, so be sure to bounce over and get them! Sorry the quality isn’t showing on this. I keep fiddling with it, and I just can’t get it right Sad smile

CT layouts

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails