Friday, November 18, 2011

Featured Designer

I’m the Featured Designer at Stuff to Scrap next week and I’m so excited about all the things that are happening in conjunction with that.

First, join Meagan of Meagan’s Creations and I for a chat on Sunday, November 20 at 6pm Mountain time. There will be CutieFruity trivia and prizes given away. I think it will be fun, I hope you “see” you there.

Second, CutieFruity at STS will be 50% off through Cyber Monday.

Third, I’m hosting a challenge in the STS forum. All you have to do is create a layout made exclusively with kits that are currently available from CutieFruity. If you accomplish this task, you will earn a set of six quickpages made with the first six kits I put in the STS store when I became a designer. I’ve made them in 8.5x11 AND 12x12, so you can have your pick.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails