Friday, January 20, 2012

Loop See Doo

CF_LSD_preview

In the Stuff to Scrap store this month is Loop See Doo, a kit made by request to mimic the popular dolls with the button eyes, their cute little pets and magical world. It’s going for $4.99 at the moment, and you can pick it up right HERE.

CF_LSD_paperpreview-web

I could work all day with these bright, fun colors. I loved putting this kit together, and I hope you’ll like working with it, too. My CT came up with some awesome layouts that I want to show you.

Ann

Kelly

Denise

Bren

Kimberly

Here is a freebie template in PSD and PNG files. I’D love to see what you do with it! Upload your layouts for Loop See Doo and it’s template to the CutieFruity Gallery at STS, or on the CutieFruity FB page. ~DOWNLOAD PU only template~

preview

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Daydreamer said...

thanks for the templates. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails