Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blog Update


I hope you like the new look of my blog. It took me all day to figure out how to make it just right, but I think I'm finally happy with it. Welcome to all of you who are visiting for the first time. I hope you bookmark it and come back more often!

I put a new thing in my shop called a Double Up Belly Band. I had some scraps left over and stacked them up and voila! Two bands in one. I made one this afternoon, but I decided to keep that one to myself. Sorry the pic has my disclaimer on it. That's my 26 week belly!
The girls were busy today. Katie actually woke up before seven and I was not that happy about it. They both ended up taking naps, which makes me think they are coming down with something. I actually got a nap, too. It took me a while to fall asleep because Shawn woke up, but I did get a little rest. I cleaned out my first poopy cloth diaper today. Man, I hope I get a diaper sprayer at my shower (hint, hint).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails