Thursday, September 25, 2008

Custom Stuff

CutieFruity has been keeping me SO busy this week. I thought I was going to get a "day off" today, but it has not turned out that way. I had 7 packages go out this morning, but I can never beat the mail lady, so I've got a few more sitting here. I made 3 cheer costumes this week and they turned out really well. I'm excited for the little girls who get to flaunt those CutieFruities. I'm looking forward to making these in local school colors to sell at the markets and fairs next year. My sister keeps coming up with other projects for me to do as well, but I already have so many ideas floating around in my head and not the time to work on them all. And things will get even crazier when I add a breastfeeding newborn to the mix in 8 weeks. Good luck to me...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, sarah is getting big. Ashlyn has a few years before preschool, but I would defidently be interested in the co-op thing, let me know more about it.

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog!! You should do the co-op with Katie! We have loved our co-op! It's so wondeful being a part of their education and educating ourselves. I also love the learning through play, & choice and not having typical education forced on them. Amarae graduted from co-op last year after 4 yrs and Jackson is on his 2nd yr in the toddler prog! Last yr I was the vice pres, this year I'm pres! I love the "stuff" you make! my fav is prob the belly bands, they make me want to get prego, but not really!

Amy J. said...

I'm glad those cheer suits are such a hit! I love one on one time with kids, it is worth every minute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails