Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bohemian Dresses


I promised the kids that I would make them dresses when I nabbed some fabric on sale. They went together really quickly (a half hour from cut to hem on the second one). So well, in fact, that I am considering putting this dress in different fabrics in the shop later. I can see how comfy it would be in a gauzy linen or as a nightgown in something silky. They are not the most pretty things to look at, but I think they can be improved with the right material.

4 comments:

Susan said...

ohh, your girls are so sweet.

Amy J. said...

Those are so dang cute...but I think your handy dandy eye patches are cute AND practicle. :)

Taylor Family- Moses Lake, WA said...

The dresses are too cute!! Kids too!!

Nicole said...

Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails