Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Custom scrapbooks, announcements, and invitations now available

For a long time I haven't been able to sell my digital scrapping creations because I didn't own license to the supplies I was working with. Yesterday I got a deal I couldn't pass up and bought a commercial use license. Now you can commission me finish your baby book, create your birthday party invitations, or help you announce the birth of your baby. I'll create whatever you choose, working closely with you to get he result you desire, and email the result to you in a high resolution jpg. format. You can then send it to your photo center for printing. Thank you to Laurie Wilson at Laurie's Scraps for the use of her products. Here are some palettes I have available. More to come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails