Friday, August 20, 2010

In My Backyard

SBA_IMB_PreviewKit

Scraps by Andrea has another bright fun kit in the store today to scrap all the great photos you took this summer of the kids playing in the yard.  It went perfectly with all my son’s favorite toys.

shawn playing-small

diapers - small

To inaugurate this awesome kit, I have for your scrapping pleasure a 12x12 quick page. Hopefully it will inspire you to head over to Scraps by Andrea and pick up the full kit. It is jam packed full of great elements and papers. Click on the photo below to download the freebie and don’t forget to leave some love. I only get paid in thank yous.

promo

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you!
and my g-kids thank you too... their faces will be adorning this page

freebie hugs
ginnie

Kristal said...

very cute! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails