Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scrap Happens To Me – Fresh N’ Funky

I was a little bored and behind on my scrap layouts. There was a CT call. or two. or three. I entered them all, thinking surely, not every one of the designers I was hoping to work with would like my work and accept me, but I was absolutely wrong. I was accepted by Scrap Happens to Me before the day was even out! I am now well on my way to getting these layouts from 2009 and 2010 under my belt fo shizzle. No longer a bored behind. Having deadlines really motivates me. I work well under pressure.

SHTM_FNF_ Preview Scrap Happens to Me  has a new kit in the STS store called “Fresh n’ Funky”. It is pretty fresh. It’s got turquoise and gray, both really hip colors right now, and is really light and fun. There are lots of  girly elements, but enough other things that you can scrap a man’s layout eafisher-mansily. In fact, that is just what I did!

  Here’s my husband just one year ago fishing while we were camping. Every now and then he will get lucky and catch something. As I recall, he stuffed bacon into the middle of this trout, wrapped it in foil, and threw it on some coals for a while. It was pretty good, and I’m not a fish fan! If you want to save yourself some work, a 12x12 version of this and other quickpages made from Fresh n’ Funky will be available at Scrap Happens to Me

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails