Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well isn’t that Zootastic?

It’s that time again when I get to plug another product for Scraps By Andrea. I really like her kits. She makes sure everything is in there that should be, and then some. Such a great gal to “work” for. If you ever want to invest in a good kit, Scraps By Andrea is a good place to get a kit, for sure. SBA_Zoo-tasticPreviewLast week Zootastic debuted and it has been a pleasure to play with. I made both my layouts during speed scraps. The speed scraps are some of the most fun hours for me. I work better under pressure.  1st fairglassesI also have a freebie for you from this kit, of course! Giving away freebies is one of my favorite parts of what I do as a CT member for the lovely gals at Stuff to Scrap.  Today it is a 8.5x11 and a 12’ QP made from the first fair layout above. You can get it by clicking on the preview below.

freebie preview

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails