Monday, January 10, 2011

Stampedin’

Rainamoon Scraps has designed this really cool red, white, and blue cowboyish themed kit that I knew what to do with right away. It’s called Stampedin’. It has 17 papers, 46 elements, and a full alpha. RS_Stamp_Preview

So cute, right?! it’s so going to come in handy when my kids get back on a horse. But here, my friends, is what I LOVE about digital scrapbooking. First, I made this layout for my daughter Katie, using a template I acquired from Gettin’ Scrappy with Brit at Stuff to Scrap during a challenge a few months ago. I usually have to shift my templates around a little because I’m a rectangle scrapper.  It always goes smoothly.

`CF pioneer katieThen, I used the same layout for Sarah’s scrapbook, with her own picture and text. Then…`CF pioneer Sarah I swapped out the pictures and text and a flower, for things more suited for Shawn. You might remember these costumes from this post. I’m still so in love with how cute my son looked that day. `CF shawn pioneer Then comes a single page layout for our entire trip to the amusement park! Amazing. It took me a long time to get this template right. I love to scraplift and I saw a similar layout in an old magazine, done with paper, and I had to recreate it. The 8.5x11 version has 16 pics, but the 12x12 has 20. `CF silverwood09I hope you enjoy the template! I’m so pleased to be able to share it with you.

Get the 8.5x11 PSD file  HERE

Get the 12x12 PSD file HERE

Happy Scrapping! I can’t wait to see what you made. Please email me any links to the things that you make using my freebies, or post them to the CutieFruity FB page. I’d LOVE to see them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great template. Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails