Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brag Book Freebies from CutieFruity and Scrap in a Can

A while back, Whitney at Scrap In A Can made a fun addition to the Stuff to Scrap August Blog Train. She had an awesome mini kit in a camping theme that I knew I would use sooner or later. I whipped up some 4x6 brag book pages and sen them to her. I went camping with my little family this week, and when I got back with pictures in tow, Whitney was ready to divvy out the pages on her blog. Here's what I made:






You can click on the preview below to be directed to Scrap In A Can to download this set of brag book pages.
To make these into a brag book for yourself, simply layer you own pictures behind the layouts. You can send them to any print shop to get them ready for grandma's purse.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails