Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I-Spy swap at the Project Corner part 2

I almost had this done last week, but I took a break. Bad idea. If I don't finish it in a nap time, it usually doesn't get done. No way can I start another new project until I finish all the ones I already have! But you on the other hand...

Joanna at the Project Corner is doing another swap and at the time I write this, there are seven spots left. Cut out 20 squares out of 10 fabrics, send them off, and get 200 different squares back. I have been having a blast working on this picnic quilt. I have all the blocks put together and laid out, but because Big Stud is leaving for deployment this week, everything bloggy or crafty has been put on the back burner. The house is a disaster, the laundry is piling up, but we have spent lots of quality time as a family for his last week home. I'll be back to the game next week, ready to tackle a growing to-do list, and develop our new routine sans daddy.

Join the I-Spy 4" block swap HERE

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails