Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Did I mention I love spring? I think I did. It's true. I realized last night that this week I was supposed to be making Easter outfits for the kids. YIKES! How did I forget that?! I'll lbe up all night doing the dresses for the girls, but I did manage to do the boy's shirt last weekend (ahead of schedule! yeah!) with fabrics from Buttercuppity. Chicks and eggs and little sprouts. What could be more perfect for Easter?
 I made this page with Andrea's new kit that epitomizes spring called Easter Fun! With 29 papers and 109 elements, this one is chock FULL of goodies perfect for many types of layouts, not just Easter themed ones.  You can get it HERE!

If you are like me and have always wanted to be on a CT, there is another call for hybrid (paper/digital) scrapbookers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails