I made a blog background for a minima template using Easter Fun by Scraps by Andrea.
You can do it, too! Here's how.
1. Make a new image that is 14.5x11 inches and 100dpi
2. Center your 7 inch wide paper (3.5 inches from each side)
4. Upload as a 1M jpg file to photobucket. It should upload that size automatically, but in some cases might not.
5. Copy the "direct link" code
6. Go to blogger and add a html gadget.
7. Put the following code in your html location:
8. Now see the part where it has the http address for the photobucket pic? (http://...jpg) Paste your direct link address in place of that text between the double quotes.
9. Save and you are done!
If you want the Easter Fun background above, post this html code in a new gadget:
I'd love to see what you come up with!